-monger (a dealer of a commodity)
Expresses enthusiasm for coding, and humbleness.
Kikuo Emoto (喜久男 江本)
Based in Japan.
GitHub profile: https://github.com/kikuomax
I, Kikuo, am enthusiastic about the entire software development life cycle not only coding.
You can count on me if you would like to realize your idea as a minimum viable product (MVP). I have experience in the following fields,
- Frontend development specifically with
- Backend development with serverless technologies like
- Infrastructure as code (IaC) specifically with AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
Why are the above experiences vital for MVP development?
- MVP development goes back and forth between frontend and backend matters. So having a person with expertise in both fields is crucial for timely delivery and success.
- MVP development is not usually well-funded. As serverless technologies allow you to start from zero to very low cost, they should fit your budget.
- MVP is not a prototype but a product, and quality still matters. IaC is a key to achieving both quality and quick delivery.
I am also a learner, currently learning Rust.